Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

ABC57 reporter did not ask pizza parlor about catering a wedding

Audio starts at about 21 minutes

I had a good weekend.  I had a lot to do, and while I did it, I burned through all my podcasts.  Since I still had too many chores around the house, I needed something more to listen too.  Enter Dana.  Yeah, I've fallen off the wagon.  I used to love Dana, but I took a break over Football season (Fantasy Focus takes precedence) and never got back into listening to her. 

Good thing I took the time.  The whole narrative was that the reporter went down there and baited Memories Pizza with the question on whether they would cater a wedding.  Problem is, in an interview with Dana the owners blow the whole thing up.  It would have been great to see the look on Dana's face.  Not that it stops Dana from continuing the lie the rest of Thursday and Friday's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment