Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I guess what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

On Sunday, there was a shooting in Las Vegas.  Two gunman entered a Cici's pizza, shot two police officers, and then on their way into a Walmart shot another before one killed the  other, then herself.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims. 

I tuned into the Dana Show yesterday fully expecting something to be said about this shooting.  All I got was crickets.  There is a reason for this.  To me, it's not because of the backgrounds of the gunmen, although they are conservative, and the man was at the Bundy Ranch during the standoff.  No, to me it is how the 3rd victim died. He was a good guy with a gun.  He confronted the gunmen, and didn't stop them.  Now, we will never know if he kept his gun concealed whether he would be alive today, but it is likely he would since nobody else was shot.  This is why I believe Dana isn't mentioning it.  Although since they are violent conservatives, and that is something Dana has said repeatedly doesn't exist, she may be avoiding it for that as well.

I have only gone through the first hour of today's show, and while she has mentioned the Oregon shooting, still nothing about the one in Las Vegas.  Rachael Maddow, the lady in a K-Mart pantsuit, covered the couple in her Monday show.  Guess that Ivy League... er... Rhodes Scholarship is paying off for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment