Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Let's do something about it

Just a quick note, as I don't have time to make a clip, but I want to point something out that I heard today. Dana had a little overreaction theater today with the whole Sofia Vergara and yield for pork situations.  To Dana, these people aren't allowed to react to these situations.  Then Dana does a three hour show of overreacting to stuff, including these two situations.  If you really are sorry for the state of the world, Dana, you have a platform, you can do something about it.  Or, you can make fun of "Florida Man".  Whatever, it's your choice.  I really don't care.

Speaking of Florida Man, this cracked me up:

re·cog·ni·zance \ri-ˈkäg-nə-zən(t)s\ law : a legal promise made by someone before a court of law that must be kept to avoid being punished.

If you are released on your own recognizance, you are released without bond.  Expect a retraction from Dana on today's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment